Etisalat Jobs in Dubai 2024: Apply Now

 

Job Description

Discover Etisalat UAE career opportunities. Join our innovative team committed to excellence in telecommunications and digital services. Explore Etisalat UAE career opportunities across various departments, from technology and engineering to customer service and marketing. Enjoy competitive Etisalat benefits, a collaborative work environment, and opportunities for professional growth. Shape your future with Etisalat and be part of shaping the future of connectivity and digital transformation in the UAE and beyond

Company Name:Etisalat UAE
Work Location:Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Nationality:Selective Nationalities
Education:Degree/Diploma or (Equivalent)
Experience:Absolutely mandatory
Salary:Competitive Salary Offered
Benefits:As per UAE labor law
Last Updated on:May 20, 2024

Etisalat:

Etisalat‘s establishment journey began way back in 1976 with a partnership between a British company and local partners. It later became a joint-stock company, or public limited company, with 60% of its shares purchased by the Dubai government and the remaining 40% being publicly traded. A few decades later, Etisalat is ranked among the world’s 14 largest mobile network companies, serving 140 million customers across 16 countries in the Middle East, Asia, and Africa. Today, Etisalat is a highly-rated and the most profitable company in the world and a well-known brand in its own right.

Etisalat Frequently Posts Job Openings For Recent Graduates

Finding a job as a fresher may seem like an unattainable dream that one could only imagine but never turn into reality. However, a career at Etisalat can make it a reality for a fresher. Yes, you read that right! There is absolutely no doubt that both freshers and experienced individuals can be hired for various positions, such as Call Center, Driving, Sales, and Security Guard roles, which are often announced in a wide range. So, join us today and let’s grow together.

How Do I Apply For Jobs At Etisalat in the UAE?

We are seeking individuals with ambition, passion, and innovation, as such great employees would undoubtedly be an asset to the organization. Indeed, people with these three qualities can change the world. If you have a strong interest in the listed jobs, you are requested to take a closer look at the instructions below, which will help you understand the application procedure. Good luck and best wishes for the new journey!

List of open positions (New Jobs)

Updated Job Vacancies in Etisalat 2024

PositionsAction
Sales Manager – Government SalesApply Now

Etisalat inviting candidates to submit Resume for future vacancies.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Contact form